• Includes all technology and products
• Will be incorporated into the Instruments Business Line of ALTANA’s BYK division
• Strengthens position as technology leader in instrumentation solutions with refinish color matching and formulation software for automotive OEM
ELANTAS PDG, Inc. (EPDG) is pleased to announce Stephen King has joined the company as an Area Sales Manager. King will be responsible for the Upper Midwest territory previously serviced by recent retiree Mike Orcutt.
• Strong investments in research and development, digitalization, and locations worldwide
• Sales decline by 4 percent to 1,154 million euros
• EBITDA margin reaches 19.2 percent
• Forecast for the year as a whole: sales roughly at previous year's level
• “Jugend gründet” nationwide final on June 24 and 25, 2019, at the Porsche Training Center in Stuttgart
• The prize: a trip to one of the largest research and development sites of the specialty chemicals company ALTANA in the U.S.
ELANTAS PDG, Inc. (EPDG) is pleased to announce Mark Winkeler, Manager of Application Technology, waspresented with the Award of Excellenceat the ASTM International Committee D09 110thAnniversary dinner in Denver, CO on Wednesday, April 3rd.