- August, 2005 - Achieved ISO/TS 16949:2002 registration, developed by the International Automotive Task Force.
- November, 1998 Upgraded existing QS 9000 Registration to 1998 Version
- December, 1997 - Added QS 9000 registration for our product line that serves the automotive industry.
- December, 1996 - Registered design process by upgrading our Quality System to ISO 9001 compliance.
- January 1992 - Registered our Quality System to ISO 9002, the first in our industry.
ELANTAS PDG, INC. is also represented on the Automotive Advisory Committee assembled by Quality Management Institute (QMI). QMI is one of five ISO 9000 registrars that meet with the "Big Three" on a regular basis to address changes and clarifications to the new QS 9000 standards.
In addition, ELANTAS PDG, INC. is a member of NEMA and ASTM national committees. We donate our time and resources to these groups to insure we can continue to meet or exceed the requirements of our customers and feed our continuous improvement process.